In 2020, on average, every human created at least 1.7 MB of data per second, with roughly 30% of the world’s data being generated by the healthcare industry. As a business in the healthcare industry, how are you managing all your data? Are you sharing handwritten notes? Are you using spreadsheets? Is your data spread across multiple databases that don’t talk to each other? If you’re managing your data in any of those ways, how do you expect to keep up?
By 2025, it is expected that healthcare industry data will increase by another 6%.
One of the problems with having data in multiple places is that’s just what it is, data. By definition, data is “facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.” Gathering all that data, grouping it, linking it, ordering it, and creating a complete view of a member, patient, or customer turns that data into knowledge. That knowledge can then be shared by your teams to make more informed decisions and provide better care. How do you do this? Leverage Redpath and Salesforce CRM solutions to get knowledge from your data!
Using Salesforce cloud-based CRM solutions to manage your business allows you to bring all the disparate data elements into one place so you can access them together, building streamlined processes where everyone has access to the information they need, exactly when they need it. Leverage Salesforce integrations to operate more efficiently:
- Marketing Cloud allows you to attract new business, craft personalized patient journeys, and engage members through the communication preferences that they’ve selected.
- Sales Cloud helps your sales team by centralizing customer information (incorporating information gathered from your marketing efforts) and eliminating manual non-selling activities by automating many of the tasks they do every day. It also allows them to manage forecasting, opportunities, orders, campaigns, and provides reporting and dashboard capabilities to monitor everything that’s going on.
- Service Cloud allows you to provide a superior customer service experience by automating service processes, streamlining workflows, providing knowledge articles to enable your support agents, and making it easy to connect one-on-one with your customers on any device. When agents connect with customers, they can see all the relevant past interaction information they need to provide the highest level of service.
- Experience Cloud allows you to engage with your employees, patients and members with content accessible from anywhere. Provide forums, knowledge articles, self-service information, access to support services, and more.
- Health Cloud incorporates functionality of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud with specific features designed to meet the individualized needs of the payer, provider, medical device and pharma industries. Health Cloud solutions can connect to Marketing Cloud and Experience Cloud solutions for seamless integration.
In addition to the Salesforce Cloud solutions, integrations can be built to gather the data from other systems and databases that you may already have in place, bringing your data into one secure location for access, reporting and analysis. This creates a single source of truth that will support every facet of your business, ensuring each one is operating with the best information. You’ve just transformed your data into knowledge!
Knowledge is power when it comes to being able to make the best decisions. Power-up your team with the most accurate and up-to-date information on your members, patients, and customers. Redpath can help. Our team of Salesforce experts can transform your business with Salesforce solutions to help you serve more people – better and faster.
Contact us today to see how we can put the power of Salesforce to work for your healthcare business.
With the rapid evolution of technology, Salesforce solutions are ever-changing and improving features. Contact our team for up-to-date information.