Salesforce.com’s ever expanding features in the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud, Data Cloud, and Collaboration Cloud is strengthening the case for using a Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner.
- Data Migration & Data Mapping
- Use of existing versus creating custom features
- Sales, Marketing, & Support processes capture
- Release Management & Sandboxes
- End User Adoption
- User Acceptance Testing
- Custom Coding and Test Coverage
- Best Practices
Salesforce.com offers many configuration options, and sometimes rollouts may need custom software development, integration, AppExchange Apps, and data migration, and specialist skills.
To Learn more: