You may have questions on customer relationship and data management, marketing automation, and how best to implement software to drive results for your organization. Thinking about getting an integrated CRM? Already have Salesforce? Not sure what’s right for you?
You’ve come to the right place. At Redpath, we are passionate about working with organizations to help you simplify, transform, and accelerate your digital transformation journey no matter where you’re starting.
If you’re experiencing inefficiencies with delivering value to your customers or feel that you’re behind the curve with regard to your technology usage, simply implementing a new piece of software isn’t going to solve your challenges. Instead, Redpath recommends mapping out a true digital transformation strategy using a process like our Path to Success. Digital transformation is the practice of using technology to seamlessly deliver value to your customers while ensuring that your business is agile and equipped to react to rapidly changing business requirements. Our Path to Success process helps you define and implement your organization’s digital transformation strategy, setting you up for growth and long-term success.
What’s a Path to Success Engagement?
Throughout a Path to Success engagement, Redpath focuses on the people, processes, and technology that make up your organization, and will ensure that you are asking the right questions to drive your decisions. At the end of a Path to Success advisory project, you will be equipped with:
- A vision for your digital transformation strategy. Developing your vision is the most important step as it drives your strategy and speaks to what goals to set for your organization. Redpath focuses on helping you create a flexible, sustainable, and integrated long-term strategic vision.
- A list of 3-5 prioritized success metrics for measuring your results.
- A “findings and recommendations” report and presentation.
- A solution architecture plan to define what the “to be” solution will look like. While each Path to Success engagement can vary depending on the unique needs of the organization, the plan may include artifacts like a capability map, data source of record, process flows, and list of integrations and apps.
- A robust road map. This is a visual representation of what solutions need to be built for each stakeholder, and by when.
- A Center of Excellence and governance recommendation.
An action plan for implementing the recommended changes, with tasks, milestones, and a recommended implementation strategy, with a firm estimate for the first phase of your project.
Path to Success Process and Outcomes
One of Redpath’s best practices is to ensure all stakeholders see and understand the value of their technology, using a WIIFM (What’s In It For Me) approach. In that vein, here’s what we think “will be in it for you” when it comes to a Path to Success engagement with Redpath:
- It’s just good planning. The Path to Success road mapping process enables cross-functional planning teams to fully examine their organization’s vision and strategy. Enterprise decisions are then made as an integral part of the plan.
- Set time-specific deadlines. Road mapping helps the team ensure they will have the technologies and capabilities at the time they are needed for their strategy.
- Link organizational vision and strategy with technology decisions. Road mapping prompts a team to be specific with planned features or capabilities in terms of value.
- Reveal gaps in technology. Areas where plans are needed to achieve objectives become immediately apparent and can be filled before they become problems.
- Prioritize investments based on value drivers. At every stage of the road map, focus on the few most important things: key result areas, value drivers, and technology investments.
- Set SMART goals (specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and timebound). This will keep you and your team accountable and create ownership.
- Provide a clear guide for your team, allowing the team to recognize and act on events that require a change in direction.
- Strategically use technology across department lines. Cross-reviews look across plans of several departments to find common needs and capabilities that can be leveraged.
- Communicate organizational and technology plans to end-users and management. With a road map, a team can clearly explain to end users where they are going and what to expect. A road map gives end users information they can use in their own planning.
Build out your leadership and project team. The road mapping process builds a common understanding and shared ownership of the plan, incorporating ideas and insights from your team that represents the many departments involved in a successful solution.
Your Path to Success
Redpath has created a 20-page Path to Success workbook that walks you through the Path to Success process. Click here to download the workbook. This workbook has proven methodologies to help you and your team evaluate CRM options to successfully transform your organization no matter your starting point. Reach out to us to start a discussion and we can create your best path to success.