As a part of our commitment to our community, Redpath is offering up to 15 hours of Salesforce support during our winter volunteer event being held January 11-12, 2023. Any organization who would like to be considered for this grant may fill out the below application.
Grant applicants will propose a project or training for Redpath to complete during the event, and winners will be selected based on criteria outlined below.
Applications are due October 31, 2022 and Grant winners will be announced November 30, 2022.
Questions? Reach out to Sarah Ellingboe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to apply for this grant, applicants must be:
- Available for immediate answers during the time of the event, January 11-12, 2023
- Available over email for questions prior to the event
- Available for 1-2 planning meetings with Redpath prior to the event
- An existing Salesforce customer
- Able to provide 2-5 Salesforce licenses to Redpath during the event
- Willing to participate in Redpath marketing
- The project can be done within the allotted time, with Redpath resources (see examples below for what this may look like!)
- Organization preference given to nonprofits, small businesses, higher education, and healthcare organizations
- Organization preference in alignment with Redpath Values; High Performance, Trust, Passion, Equity
We’ve included some examples of projects that fit into the scope of this grant below. When thinking of work to apply for from this grant, consider whether the scope is impactful or meaningful to your organization!
- Assistance converting to multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Convert process builders and workflow rules to Salesforce Flow
- How to translate marketing to reporting
- Help defining business processes, Salesforce roadmap creation
- Set up marketing templates or welcome engagement in Pardot or Marketing Cloud
- Trainings, such as:
- How to use conversion tools for flow
- Using the health check and optimizer
- Analytics (reporting) snapshot
- Release rollouts